Thursday, January 19, 2012

Welcome to my adventure!

For the past few months, we have been using cloth diapers for our youngest child to save money. I decided they were far cuter, cheaper and easy to make. So I started sewing them. Then that led to cloth wipes.

After joining a few different cloth diapering boards, I realized there was so much more I could do for the benefit of being green and "crunchy", which also leds to saving money!

So the adventure begins!

I am a 27 year old SAHM to two boys, 5 and 1, step mom to two girls,18 and 12, and a boy,15, and have two other children, 8 and 6. I am married to my best friend. He is 41 and works in maintenance full time. I am sure you will be introduced to each of them over time. But this way saves time!

It is my goal to save us as much money as possible and be green. I have tons of recipes for making cleaners and common every day things, patterns to make almost anything. As I try different things I am going to share with you what I did and how it worked. I will also share what it cost to do and what we saved by doing it.

I hope to help everyone I can! Enjoy reading and try some new things with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment